MUG's Charlie Suisman slams New York's map of the Lower Middle Upper West Side. Choice ripostes:
1) "Anyone who calls Delico the best gourmet deli in the area is just a nabe rube."
2) "We're told to 'forget Magnolia Bakery' for Crumbs Bake Shop on Amsterdam and 75th. Are you mad?"
3) "As for On the Ave Hotel, slinging around expressions such 'as good as any W?without the attitude' is simply misleading."
4) "This article says that the restaurant NorthWest has a cigar bar 'permits pending.' Perhaps, but that cigar bar has been there for years."
· On The Radar [Manhattan User's Guide, 2nd item]