· One C.P.S. closing at year-end in Plaza Hotel [NYPost]
· Bruni at 2-star Greek dream Onera on Upper West Side [NYT]
· Marshmallow-happy bakery Fluff opens at 51st St/Ninth Ave [NYT]
· Meet the new Paris Commune, much like the old one [NewYorkology]
· $25Under at meze feast Philoxenia in Queens [NYT]
· Running for City Council on the culinary ticket [Vittles Vamp]
· New eats on Greenwich Avenue [Gothamist]
BONUS! Restaurant quote of the day, from New York's review of Cafe Gray in the Time Warner Center: "What was David Rockwell's group going for when they hatched this design? -- the misunderstood majesty of the Hyatt Corporation?"