The Guardian picked up on the reinvigorated Rebuild Twin Towers movement this weekend. Selected quotes from cloning supporters:
1) "The average person doesn't have to figure out the theories or what the designer was thinking of."
2) "This plan transcends architecture."
3) Regarding the Freedom Tower: "You don't see it on a single mug, T-shirt, postcard or pin around the city."
Deploying such bulletproof logic, rebuilding supporters clearly have God, history, and country on their side. Curbed regrets earlier implications that they're merely fucking nuts.
· Tower Power [The Guardian]
· Muschamp Throws in the Towel at Ground Zero [Curbed]