At the Inman Blog, Brad Inman posts his take-aways from the Real Estate Connect conference that finished up today. His partial list:
1. There is a mad dash to get Internet leads, by brokers and agents.Yep, that about sums up the exciting, fast-paced world of Internet real estate! (And our thanks to everyone at Inman for the conference. A very good time was had.)
2. The vast majority do not know what they are doing yet.
3. The business processes and tools to do so are weak.
4. Sitting fat and happy in a good market is easier than changing your entire business process, which is now a requirement.
· Observations from Connect NYC [Inman Blog]