Choire Sicha takes note of "five things you may find in a new apartment which might raise suspicions or questions about the previous tenants":
1. One bottle of Nair. In the kitchen.Reports of the East Village's death clearly have been exaggerated.
2. A lice comb.
3. Three large clusters of mice droppings clumped behind fake wood-grain contact paper in the dining room.
4. Fake wood-grain contact-paper.
5. Five EMG disposable surface electrodes, brought home after a night in the psych ward and left adhered to the kitchen window.
· Five Things You Might Find... [Choire Sicha]