[Photo by Flickr user MacRonin47]
After delays so endless we stopped believing, it came to pass on Friday: the Fulton Fish Market's final morn of fish-mongering. Transplanted to a shiny new facility in the Bronx, what remains downtown are memories—and a bunch of photos from intrepid Flickr users who showed up to document the last morning.
· Fulton Fish Market's Last Day Photoset [MacRonin47/Flickr]
· Fulton Fish Market Photoset [omeyisland/Flickr]
· Fulton Fish Market Photoset [adrianadesigner/Flickr]
· Fulton Fish Market Photoset [k&z/Flickr]
· On Fish Market's Last Day, Tough Guys and Moist Eyes [NYTimes]
· Vendors Carp as Bronx Fish Mart Opens [NYPost]