clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Whole Foods Update: Freeloaders Like Us

Blogger Kill The Bird kicks out a photo gallery from Whole Foods' secret neighborhood preview in advance of today's opening in Union Square: "There was a line extending from Whole Foods' new 14th street entrance down to the corner of Broadway wrapping around the block. People. Lots of 'em. 99.9% of them freeloaders like us. The other 0.1%? Who cares."
· The Whole Foods Fiasco: A Photoessay [Kill The Bird]