Regarding the NYT's take of neighborhood take-out options today, a Curbed reader critiques the paper's Park Slope suggestions:
1) It's Cafe Mexicano, not Cafe Mexicana.Not if ours gets there first!
2) Finding an error in the first TWO WORDS of an article kinda, umm, doesn't look great.
3) Of the scores of restaurants that have have cropped up in the Slope, how did they narrow it down to those four? Nothing in particular against those mentioned, but I've gotta know - what was the vetting criteria? Does going to a neighborhood joint with your drunk/hungover friends count as field work? If so, the Times will be getting a resume post haste!
· Homey Comfort in Park Slope [NYTimes]
· The Take on Take-Out [Curbed]