The asking on everybody's favorite Long Island City luxury apartment is now $599,000. Hey, that's a $100k reduction! Or, as one reader puts it, "Still $150-200k too high, but how often does a seller in this market cut the asking price by nearly 15%?"
· Listing: 4-74 48th Ave. [Corcoran]
· Citylights Board Heats Up: Your Math Is Way Off [Curbed]
· UPDATE: Apartment Drama Rages on in the LIC [Curbed]
· LIC 2BR Broker: My Phone Is Ringing Off the Hook [Curbed]
· LIC 2BR: Are You Kidding Me with This? [Curbed]