The loft residences at 40 Mercer, that sexy hunk of glass brought to you by André Balasz and architect Jean Nouvel, are about to go up for sale?animated bearded dog pictured on the website not included, we assume?and word is spreading about the building's amenities. A special Curbed correspondent passed the list on, and we offer you some highlights, including:
1) 24-hour concierge available for floral services, personal shopping, automotive care, technical support, leisure pursuits (both legal and illicit, one can hope), theater/restaurant reservations and anything else you can dream up.
2) Continental breakfast delivery.
3) The Pool House, featuring an indoor T-shape, 50-foot lap pool, a fully equipped fitness center, steam room, sauna and jacuzzi, with private bar and lounge.
4) Massage and spa services available in-residence or at the spa.
5) Penthouse residences with private pools.
The 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom residences are priced between roughly $1.9 and $5.9 million. Check-in, err, move-in is still a little ways off. Wired New York has the full release, for those who need some more real estate porn in their lives.
· 40 Mercer [40mercersoho.com]
· Breaking Ground at 40 Mercer, Where the Glass is Hot [Curbed]