Only the Blog Knows Brooklyn (seriously, it's true) has some tips for avoiding the swelling weekend crowds (20somethings who brunch, dads who stroller, etc.) in Park Slope. A sampling:
· The Park Slope Food Coop is helaciously crowded; a must to avoid.Ah, the joys of living in the middle of an urban amusement park.
· I don't go near the Second Street Cafe for weekend brunch; it's been the only game in town for so long and there's always a big crowd outside.
· Little Things is a nightmare zone of stroller gridlock and cranky birthday gift buying parents on a long cashier line.
· Going out to dinner on a Friday or Saturday night on Fifth Avenue
· Postcard from the Slope_Weekend Crowds [OTBKB]