In the shadow of the 33-story tower-to-be in Dumbo, four separate residents at the puny six-story 79 Bridges (rooftop deck, right) are looking to move out before they're dwarfed. Reports blogger Set Speed, "The answer is to sell-- sell now and sell high (from their original prices in the $400's)." What's on the market, per Set Speed:
1) This enterprising seller has created his own website heralding their apartment with "suprisingly good quality fixtures for the kitchen and bathroom, with marble counters and plenty of stainless steel." Bottom line: 917 sq ft w/ sleep loft, 1 bath for $590K.
2) Elliman has this listing for unit 6E for $625K.
3) Developers Group has this listing for an 890 sq ft 1 bedroom, 1 bath for $635K.
4) DUMBO specialist Karen Heyman at C21 has this listing for a 1 bedroom corner unit for $700K.Get in, er, out, while you still can! Any spots left at 70 Washington?
· Mass Exodus in Dumbo [Set Speed]