Hot dish this week at Eater, Curbed's new NYC restaurant blog, co-hosted with the sagacious gentleman from She Loves NY:
1) West Village: Celebrated gastropub The Spotted Pig is closing for a month for expansion. Would-be diners directed to Soho House.
2) Midtown East: Famed French chef Joel Robuchon is coming to New York, opening at the Four Seasons next spring.
3) Soho: The buzz on La Esquina, the tacqueria and basement bar that's gone from obscurity to mainstream media sensation in 44 days.
4) East Village: Pre-opening details about Jimmy Fallon's lower Avenue A restaurant/club Mo Pitkin's House of Satisfaction.
5) Eater readers contribute a suite of special off-the-menu items.
· Eater [ny.eater.com]