[Photograph by Eater photographer Noah Kalina]
What's hot this week at Eater, the Curbed/She Loves NY chronicle of all things restaurant in New York City...
1) A first peek inside Tribeca's new Balthazar, Cercle Rouge (above).
2) Plywood reports from the Upper West Side (Mex&Co), Central Village, and downtown neighborhoods.
3) A look at another Tribeca newcomer, the enigmatic Ninja.
4) Early buzz about Chelsea's new Cookshop, from the folks behind Noho fave Five Points, is overwhelmingly positive.
5) Word on the street: Madison Square Park's Shake Shack will stay open into December this year.
· Eater [ny.eater.com]