Answers to Tuesday's reader questions below. If you've got a better answer, another question, or a sweet, sweet digital photograph, email us at email@example.com?or drop a note in the comments below.
1) Lower East Side: An industrious commenter uncovered the as-yet unapproved plans for 155 Essex (right): "Proposed renovation of the existing five(5) story building including an adding two stories, demolition & installation of interior & exterior bearing & non-bearing partitions, finishes, fixtures, cabinetry & casework complete repiping. Robert Scarano, architect." Warning: Good times ahead.
2) Chelsea: Regarding the SE corner of Seventh Ave and 18th St, a reader spreads a rumor about a new CB2. Awesome, we loved the first Community Board 2.
3) Park Slopish: No news on the warehouse at 209 Second St. (between 4th and 5th Aves) in Park Slope. To fill this void, may we again suggest it's part of ConEd's plans to take over the nabe? Gowanus power, baby.
4) Williamsburg: Finally, our original querier's suspicions about the goings-on at driggs between n. 8th and n 9th are "confirmed" in the comments?six stories, 49 dwellings.
· Rumblings & Bumblings: Essex Plywood Report [Curbed]