Correct us if we're wrong, but there seems to be a certain theme in the latest round of rumored and confirmed retail turnover in Carroll Gardens. You know about the new Chase and Dunkin Donuts, but our tipster elaborates:
· Key Food on Court - closing this month to become a CVS pharmacySo can we put you down for drugs or money?
· Blockbuster on Court - closing, to become a pharmacy
· JFC Paint - closed, to become a bank
· Cobble Hill Cinemas - closing this month or next. Nobody seems to know what's going to happen with this one.
· And at least one more small grocery store on Court closing. Suspected to be a pharmacy.
It's really getting quite ridiculous around here.
· Carroll Gardens Getting Fatter by the Second [Curbed]
· Banking on Carroll Gardens [Curbed]