Want to grok the future of Lower Hells Kitchen, a neighborhood former NYPress editor Jeff Koyen tried to counter-market as Lohki? Consider these recent sales of garages and parking lots in the nabe:
1) Lot at West 44th and Tenth Avenue: $31 million
2) Lot at West 37th and Tenth Avenue: $10 million
3) Quick Park at 320-328 W. 38th St: $55 million
4) Lot at 307-311 W. 46th St. by Eighth Avenue: Sold, price not revealed
First they came for the gas stations, and I said nothing...
· Parking Lots and Garages Go the Way of the Dinosaurs [NYSun]
· Gas Station Mania: White Gloves and Another Closing [Curbed]