[This week, we're taking our three-packs to the Upper West Side, where we'll climb the price ladder from six figures to eight figures. Today, we continue with apartments priced between $2 million and $5 million.]
1) What/Where: 3BR, CPW (68th & 69th)
Asking: $2.975 mil
The Skinny: Our first look at the park. Bright and airy CPW coop (you'll never get in) with 3 baths and a "Sub-zero refrigerator, Dacor stove, GE Monogram dishwasher and Culligan Water filter and instant hot water supply." Mm, filtered water. Better come in high.
· Listing: 80 Central Park West [Halstead]
2) What/Where: 3BR, W. 71st
Asking: $3.75 mil
The Skinny: Listing says this place can easily be "the home of your dreams". We say, Where do we "sign"? Beaux Arts building with old-school details including, "original herringbone patterned hardwood flooring." Roof garden, which is featured prominently, looks sweet, but shared.
· Listing: West 71st St. [BrownHarris]
3) What/Where: Townhouse, 81st St. (Col. & Amst.)
Asking: $4.875 mil
The Skinny: Finally, a little privacy. 5500sqft, 5-floor, 7-BR, 7BA townhouse. "The suburban sized kitchen will cater to your 100 guests, while its private garden will welcome you into an outdoor eating experience." In other words, your high school kids are going to rock it this summer while you're in Southampton. Keg-ger.
· Listing: 117 West 81st St. [Elliman]
· Upper West Side Ladder #3: $1mil to $2mil [Curbed]
· Upper West Side Ladder #2: $500k to $1mil [Curbed]
· Upper West Side Ladder #1: Under $500k [Curbed]