[This week, we're taking our three-packs to Park Slope, where we'll climb the price ladder from six figures to an as-yet-undetermined height. Today, we continue with apartments priced between $1 million and $2 million.]
1) What/Where: 3BR, 8th Ave. (Montgomery & Carroll)
Asking: $1.35 mil
The Skinny: Each of the first three sentences of this listing is punctuated with an exclamation point. Ordinarily, that would be a sell signal. But we were drawn in by those orangish walls, and so we read on. And wouldn't you know it, there are "lots of closets throughout!" Also note the indoor parking spot and 1:1 bed:bath ratio.
· Listing: 130 8th Ave.. [Brown Harris]
2) What/Where: Townhouse, 12th St. (6th & 7th)
Asking: $1.595 mil
The Skinny: Moving a little south here to find this restored 3-story "gem." Here's the story: the backyard is "park-like," the front garden is "jewel-like," and everything inside is "pristine and mint." Eat it, where it, soak it in?whatever you like. Currently two units.
· Listing: 393A 12th Street [Corcoran]
3) What/Where: Brownstone, Park Pl. (5th & 6th)
Asking: $1.8 mil
The Skinny: Speaking of exclamation points, this one actually starts with one, as if it were translated and turned upside down from the Spanish (see, "!Come to the first showing at our open house on Sunday..."). Currently owner triplex with garden rental. Looks bright and shiny inside the austere brownstone exterior.
· Listing: 46 Park Place [Elliman]
· Park Slope Ladder #1: $500k to $1 million [Curbed]
· Park Slope Ladder #1: Under $500k [Curbed]