Behold the indoor piazza della Hearst. We've been itching to see unfuzzy interior shots of the atrium that archi-critic Paul Goldberger was raving about, and a few turned up on Flickr. (Find the as-yet-waterless water feature after the jump.) Meanwhile, it looks like Hearst is shakin' its moneymakers by granting top-floor assignments to its most profitable mags, Cosmo and O. Plus, sushi five days a week in the new cafeteria, Cafe 57. Pass the wasabi!
· Photoset: hearst tower [Flickr/glemak]
· Cosmo Gets Prized Spot in Hearst Tower [TheRealEstate]
· Because Niagara Wouldn't Fit Inside a Lobby [NYT on WiredNY]
· Hearst Atrium: How Many Architects Can He Name-Drop? [Curbed]
· Hearst Tower Spycam Shots Snared [Curbed]