[This week, we're taking our three-packs to Brooklyn, where we'll climb the price ladder in the neighborhoods of Boerum HIll, Cobble Hill, and Carroll Gardens. Today, we continue with apartments priced between $1 million and $1.5 million.]
1) What/Where: 2BR, Luquer St. (Court & Clinton)
The Skinny: Located in L3, where they built around a 19th c. convent, this is 1936sqft duplex by the rails. "Innovative finishes include Ipe wood floors, Douglas Fir cabinetry, floor to ceiling glass walls, and top appliances (Wolf, Jenn-Air and Bosch)." Some discussion of the development here.
· Listing: 361 Clinton St. #2a [Corcoran]
2) What/Where: 2 BR, Clinton St. (@ Pacific)
The Skinny: Sticking with our 19th century theme, we move to the parlor floor of an 1845 brownstone. Includes an "indoor garage," which must be a term of art, because we thought "indoor" was the idea. "There are 8 windows, 4 are floor to ceiling with decorative molding all around." Loft on top of the kitchen.
· Listing: 222 Clinton St. [Brown Harris]
3) What/Where: 2BR, Warren St. (@ Hicks)
The Skinny: Returning to our religion theme, we move to The Arches, the converted church on Warren. Some touches will give you that Sunday services feel ("A private outdoor patio...is accessed through the original church doors"); some won't ("a 60" recessed, remotely operated projector with pre-wired, surround sound speakers for computer and cable tv hookup"). 1616sqft (so specific today!).
· Listing: 101 Warren St., A1F [Elliman]
· BoCoCa Ladder #2: $500k to $1mil [Curbed]
· BoCoCa Ladder #1: Less Than $500k [Curbed]