[This week, we're taking our three-packs to Brooklyn, where we'll climb the price ladder in the neighborhoods of Boerum HIll, Cobble Hill, and Carroll Gardens. Today, we continue with apartments priced between $1.5 million and $2.5 million.]
1) What/Where: Brownstone, President St. (Smith & Hoyt)
Asking: $1.7 million
The Skinny: Who's up for a reno! If we had the 'Stoner's woodworking skills, we'd do this ourselves. Perhaps a joint venture. Garden street, with many original details inside. And lest you think the place is about to keel over, take heart: "The floors are all level, the staircases sturdy, the ceilings high." A mantra for our seven-figure fix-me-up times.
· Listing: President St. [Brown Harris]
2) What/Where: Stables, Warren St. (Smith & Court)
Asking: $1.8 million
The Skinny: For those who like it raw, a live/work space that "[w]ill convert to a stunning Carriage House, restaurant, or retail space." Living space is currently upstairs. N.B. This building is "in the heart of Cobble Hill/Boerum Hill," which means that it's not in the heart of either 'hood but right on the border.
· Listing: 299 Warren St. [Elliman]
3) What/Where: Triplex, Cobble Hill (Court & Clinton)
Asking: $2.5 million
The Skinny: We've been racking our brains to figure out what the "first neighborhood street in Cobble Hill" is, because that's where this 4,460sqft triplex condo lies. Here's another location clue: "former historic factory and house tour highlight." Our money's on Pacific St. In any case, Japanese garden, new kitchen, and flying bridge.
· Listing: Cobble Hill [NYT/Brooklyn Bridge]
· BoCoCa Ladder #3: $1mil to $1.5mil [Curbed]
· BoCoCa Ladder #2: $500k to $1mil [Curbed]
· BoCoCa Ladder #1: Less Than $500k [Curbed]