If it's Tuesday, and there's development, there'll be Rumblings & Bumblings. The questions below were submitted by real, live Curbed readers. If you've got an answer, another question, or a sweet, sweet digital pic, drop a note in the comments below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Gramurray: "Can someone confirm what is going on with the buildings on the east side of Third Avenue between 27th and 28th? They demolished 385-387 Third Avenue and it appears that the old Empire Szechuan and Aiello's will be going soon too. [They were on fire a couple of months ago (right, via Eater).] There were rumors about a low-income housing bldg and then something about a condo. Does anyone know when they'll begin construction on this site?"
2) Upper West Side: "Any idea what's going to be on the southwest corner of Broadway and 89th Street? 3 stores have been closed and gutted there ... no signs of anything else happening."
3) Bushwisk: "There is a big building being developed at 350 Grove Street in Bushwick - it looks like it may be a high-rise (or mid-rise) - can we ask about it on the website, maybe someone can submit a rendering or give info on this project??" Yes you can!
4) Astoria: "Two questions for ya in Astoria -- (a) There is a new construction on broadway between steinway and 41st? Wanted to know what it's going to be? (b) There is an old warehouse/factory at the corner of 31st and 37th ave that looks like it's getting renovated? Just wanted to know what's happening there, as well."
5) Midtown East: "How come the new uptown 4/5/6 entrance in the Bloomberg building STILL isn't operating? Everything seems to be in place, and yet months later the thing still isn't open." Anybody on the inside care to comment (love those all-caps emails from the Bloomberg!)?