It's Ad Sales Week at Curbed. All week, we'll be serving up one post a day that relates to the topic of advertising on this here web presence. Today and tomorrow, reader demographics. Won't you join in the fun?
The results from the Reader Survey we conducted back in March are in. Some key highlights:
· 59% of readers are male
· 60% of readers are between the ages of 18 and 34
· 34% of readers are employed in the Finance, Law, and Media industries
· 85% of readers are without children
· 49% of readers make at least $100K
For information about advertising on the Curbed Network, please contact Alexis Palmer. Tomorrow: More fun with reader demographics, including home ownership and spending stats!
· Advertise With Curbed [Curbed]
· Curbed.com Reader Survey Results [Survey Monkey]
· Curbed.com Reader Survey Results [.pdf]
· Curbed Ad Week: Love Thy Advertiser [Curbed]