It's Ad Sales Week at Curbed. All week, we'll be serving up one post a day that relates to the topic of advertising on this here web presence. Today and tomorrow, reader demographics. Won't you join in the fun?
More results from the Reader Survey that we conducted back in March:
· 57% of readers rent
· 79% of home-owning readers own 1 property
· 74% of readers are planning on moving in the next three years
· 35% of households have a net worth of at least $500K
· Readers' top discretionary spending category is restaurants
For information about advertising on the Curbed Network, please contact Alexis Palmer. Tomorrow: A very special announcement (perhaps)!
· Advertise With Curbed [Curbed]
· Curbed.com Reader Survey Results [Survey Monkey]
· Curbed.com Reader Survey Results [.pdf]
· Curbed Ad Week: Love Thy Advertiser [Curbed]
· Curbed Ad Week: Reader Demographics, Part I [Curbed]