Sure, the long weekend is over, but there's no reason to be BLUE, when the condo at 105 Norfolk is doing such a heckuva job of it already, scaring photobloggers like A Test of Will, who never thought the pictures could match the pixels: "So it's really going to look like that? ... For some reason I thought the rendering was less literal than this. Is it even possible to see out the windows?"
· So it's really going to look like that? [A Test of Will]
· Picture of the Day: BLUE-ing Up [Gothamist]
· BLUE Availability [Corcoran]
· Floorplan Porn: BLUE's Duplex PH [Curbed]
· BREAKING: BLUE is, uh, Blue [Curbed]
RELATED: Shutterbug Will Femia immigrates to Greenpoint, leaving his NoBaT ID at the gate. The Financial District weeps a little.