Into the fog of the Long Island Expressway, it's the week's highlights from Curbed's Hamptons home, The Beach...
1) Today's traffic: hey, is that that hedge fund guy you just rear-ended?
2) Ever wonder what kind of money goes into a Hamptons charity bash? Here's the scoop—oh, and this weekend's lineup.
3) Vogue editor Anna Wintour vacations in un-chic environs. The horror.
4) Hamptons Magazine has 20 reasons they're looking forward to Labor Day. Not on list: Publisher Jason Binn finally vacates the East End.
· The Beach [beach.curbed.com]