1) "I just want to suggest www.findmyroof.com for you to review. Any suggestions or feedback is greatly appreciated."
2) "Hi – I am contacting you from Time Out New York On Demand to inform you that we have launched a broadband video site at www.timeoutnewyork.tv (you will Flash 8 or higher to view videos). We offer hundreds of free video reviews of the best things to do in NYC. Please take a look when you get a moment. We even offer segments on Real Estate tips with Barbara Corchoran."
3) "Curbed. Love your site, and we link to you on our new free site NewYorkNabes.com, The Apartment Renter's Guide to NYC."
4) "As the MTV VMA site is now finally launched - we would like to thank you for participating. We would like all of you to know that we will be driving traffic to this site through many different forms of grassroots marketing. We have a 7 second clip that is being shown massive Time Square (billboard) across from TRL promoting the site. We ask for you to educate your readers about your involvement with the VMA initiative. Further, we would love it if your readers uploaded items to the map too!" [See also: Google Maps Mania]
5) "I'm writing you as part of an exclusive group of friends and colleagues who are somehow connected to the Lower East Side of Manhattan, to let you know of a new and incredibly robust News, Culture & Public Affairs Website serving this neighborhood, called Loho10002. Like many cool things in our neighborhood, it is sponsored by LoHo Realty and edited by yours truly, with help from the writers and editors of lohoblog.com. Our aim is to reach 10,000 daily users by mid-2007, with several daily news updates, blog alerts, announcements, fresh pics and a message board (coming soon)."