This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
Calvin Trillin wears his phone on his belt.
1) The Eater gang joined up with Calvin Trillin's "Come Hungry" walking tour, part of the New Yorker Festival, and the results were delish.
2) Jack Lamb, the "East Village Danny Meyer," was put on notice. His Degustation, Jack's Luxury Oyster Bar and Jewel Bako were all stamped with the Deathwatch ... on the same day!
3) Fergie is in town, and it's causing quite the stir. But it's probably not the Fergie you think it was. Nor that one.
4) A million papusas couldn't cover up the problems at the Red Hook Ball Fields.
5) Where the heck was George Clooney eating? Oh, that's where.
· Eater [eater.com]