This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) Now that's a dramatic photograph! Porção, the Park Ave South churrascaria, has been seized over a little nonpayment of taxes issue.
2) What gives with chef Paul Liebrandt's suddenly crummy website? Oh, it was hacked! The plot thickens.
3) Eater Inside East Village two-fer! Back Forty, for haute barnyard on Avenue B, and Matilda, for Tuscan-Mexican(!) near Avenue C.
4) Williamsburg's Radegast Hall and Biergarten (the one with the retractable roof) gets revealed. We are so ready for this.
5) The most cursed restaurant space on the Lower East Side claims another spatula. R.I.P., Core 191.
· Eater [eater.com]