This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
[17-year-old Fort Greene West African restaurant Keur N'Deye calls it quits]
1) An Eater reader wants everyone to know about the worst restaurant ever, only the place is never named. That's where you come in.
2) Bounty update: Paul Liebrandt's new restaurant is going into the former Montrachet space on West Broadway, except that it's not.
3) When a restaurant can seat a last-minute table for 10 the night of its second anniversary, that is probably not a good thing. Deathwatch!
4) You heard it here first: Essex Street is the new Clinton Street. Adjust your records accordingly, please.
5) So Mario Batali and Michael Stipe are strolling through a Barcelona food market, when all of a sudden [insert punchline here].
· Eater [eater.com]