This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) A new burger spot on 55th Street called Five Guys has Midtowners going bonkers. Ninety-minute waits? Doesn't anyone work?
2) Next week, the Earth will stand still as David Chang's Momofoku Noodle Bar Extreme throws open its doors. Here's the only time you'll see it empty.
3) The latest Eater Index was trotted out, and thinks aren't looking so good for Wakiya.
4) Love rolling matzoh balls and slicing sandwich meats? The new-look 2nd Ave. Deli is hiring.
5) Two words: Dessert Truck. OK, eight more: the "Our Most Decadent Chocolate Cake" effing rules.
· Eater [eater.com]