Curbed is dark today, in honor of Black Friday, except for this here reminder to vote for your favorite plan to remake Hudson Yards. Already, over 3,000 votes have been cast... but has yours? Read up on the Brookfield Properties, Extell, Related, Vornado/Durst and Tishman Speyer bids, then simply ask yourself...
Coming down the stretch, Brookfield seems to have a comfortable lead over Related and Vornado/Durst, with Extell and Tishman Speyer pulling up the rear. But hey, it's Friday afternoon, and anything can happen! We'll leave the poll open until 5pm today. Get voting. Remember, folks, the MTA is listening.
· Yardsmania #5: Tishman Speyer Calls a Forum [Curbed]
· Yardsmania #4: Vornado/Durst Enlist Mother Earth [Curbed]
· Yardsmania #3: Related Sends Out a New Friend Request [Curbed]
· Yardsmania #2: Extell's Suspension of Disbelief [Curbed]
· Yardsmania #1: Brookfield Properties Goes Splittsville [Curbed]