This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) Above is what's left of the once fabulous back garden of the East Village's Miracle Grill. A moment of silence please.
2) The Buyback Project returned, and the LES has been very naughty!
3) 1 OAK, sure to be a hot club for those into that sort of thing, is open/not open/open/not open.
4) Robert DeNiro left the lights on at Ago, and the brick oven was revealed!
5) Le Lupanar promised to bring some class to the parking garages and fast food of Essex Street.
· Eater [eater.com]