This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) The massive new Pop Burger opens on 58th Street. Midtown lunch will never be the same (the meal and the blog).
2) Will it be lights out for the East Village's spooky watering hole Death & Co.?
3) The interior of the new 2nd Ave Deli (now with more Third Avenue!) was revealed.
4) Have a table reserved at PM Lounge tonight? Yeah, about that...
5) The phones went down at Tailor, but nobody seemed to notice.
· Eater [eater.com]