Sunset Beach, Shelter Island
Clouds parting, office emptying, motivation lagging?time for the The Beach...
1) Weather: Chance of precip Saturday: 0%. We promise.
2) To do: Go midnight pool hopping on Further Lane and 72 other things to fill the rest of your summer days.
3) Words: Prudential superagent Lori Barbaria has written a book. Some wisdom from within: "The goal is to speak from the wellspring of our beings, the essence of our soul. Coming from this foundation and moving ourselves up the evolved ladder, we journey from creating as we speak, to being as we are, to our final resting place of: I Am."
4) The Bus: Jitney drivers hit the service road.
· The Beach [beach.curbed.com]