What with the obsessive attention we've slathered upon the trees and gates and art and all over at 40 Bond we've somehow missed the latest right up the block at 48 Bond where Deborah Berke's big black box of condos is rising. When we weren't looking Berke's crew installed the metal frames for her much touted canted windows. It's all starting to look bold and strong. It could actually become the elegant composition it claims to be. But what we're wondering is how often do you have to wash those slanted slabs of glass? Or maybe now that Bond Street has gone all slick and fancy NoHo's grit and grime will just slide right off.
· 40 Bond Graffiti Gate Update: Yes, We're Obsessed [Curbed]
· 40 Bond Update: Schrager Gets His Trees [Curbed]
· 40 Bond GraffitiGate Update: The Gates are In [Curbed]
· 40 Bond Update: Schrager's Homage to Haring [Curbed]
· Big Bust on Bond Street: Keeping Out the Riff Raff [Curbed]
· 48 Bond By Berke Goes Black [Curbed]
· Development Du Jour: 48 Bond [Curbed]