Excuse us while we close the laptop a little early today. We'll see everyone back here Tuesday with some exciting Curbed news. Until then, Happy Labor Day weekend.
· Starving artists may be priced back in to gentrified neighborhoods [amNY]
· Folky signs still support Bards at Chelsea Hotel [Living with Legends]
· Cost overruns doom one of four new Yankee Stadium parking lots [NYPost]
· Still seeking intel on rumored 28-story Inwood tower [Inwoodite]
· Dumbo's new Pearl Street triangle gets some trippy sculptures [DumboNYC]
· Two weeks later, rounding up the Deutsche Bank Tower fire scene [Gothamist]
· New Apple Store in Meatpacking District still has ways to go [Racked]