[Photo via Will Femia]
Today's focus on Lower Manhattan is all about the post-9/11 residential revolution and the financial recovery it's spurring, and to show the madness that's taking place downtown, our man on the street Will Femia pointed his lens up Wall Street. Your mom probably still identifies Wall Street with finance. Your mom is wrong. In this one shot, here's some of what's visible:
1) 75 Wall Street: A Hyatt-owned boutique hotel and luxury condos to be marketed by Corcoran Sunshine.
2) 63 Wall Street: Upscale rental The Crest.
3) 67 Wall Street: Upscale rental The Crest Lofts. Same management company, different building, with a BMW showroom.
4) 55 Wall Street: The Cipriani Club Residences and its lavish amenities.
5) 37 Wall Street: More hot rental action at 37 Wall. Tiffany's TK.
And after the jump, we're checking in on the William Beaver House, just because we can.
· Props for FiDi on Sept. 11 [Curbed]