This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) The Upper West Side's Magnolia Bakery opens tomorrow. Repeat: the Upper West's Magnolia Bakery (as in, the Magnolia Bakery) opens tomorrow.
2) Chaos on the streets of Soho, as hole-in-the-wall sandwich shop Crosby Connection is either closing up shop or moving.
3) Chop Suey has one of the best views of Times Square around, but is that a plus or a minus?
4) The new Times Tower will provide Eighth Avenue's seedy operators with casual (yet upscale!) Italian fare.
5) The Deathwatch Annual Report: who made it, and who, sadly, didn't.
· Eater [eater.com]