This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) Flushing: Who the hell do you think you are, Flushing Mall food court? We'll vomit wherever we want to vomit!
2) Flatiron: On a recent Kitchen Nightmares episode, Gordon Ramsey tried to save 26th Street lobster shack Black Pearl, but it ended up closing a couple weeks ago. To say that one of the owners has some parting shots for Ramsey is a bit of an understatement.
3) Lower East Side: Sasha Petraske is turning Milk & Honey into a private social club because you bloggers couldn't keep the phone number to yourself, could you?
4) Grand Central: The dress code at the Campbell Apartment is shaping up to be the greatest controversy of our time. Viva la Sneakers!
5) East Village: Speaking of controversies, has Death & Co., locked an eternal struggle for its survival, lost its lease?