And, now, as you settle into your Saturday routine, check out some of the top items on Curbed this past week.
1) North Brookyn: Is the fascinating North Brooklyn condo market okay or on the verge of a meltdown? There are those who think it will survive.
2) Midtown: Lord Norman Foster was selected for a major redo of the New York Public Library. He called it "the greatest project ever." Let's check with him in a couple of years.
3) FiDi: The grand plan for South Street Seaport went to the Landmarks Commission this week. Let's say initial reaction was not great.
4) East Village: Holy crap. Eight floors are going to be added to this building.
5) Queens: Yes, Las Vegas is sort of coming to Aqueduct.
6) Williamsburg: Ah, the hipster glory days at 184 Kent. Was it really only 2004?