And now the latest from Racked, covering shopping and retail from the sidewalks up.
1) UWS: Behold the core of the city's newest Apple store at 67th and Broadway. A few more months and we've got a glass staircase and a genius bar.
2) West Village: Steven Alan, Soapology and Sergio Davila, a menswear designer whose aesthetic toes the line between Chuck Bass of Gossip Girl and the polished, grown-up version of Ashton Kutcher, are all back Eighth Avenue at 13th.
3) Bowery: 169 Bowery is getting a Reebok pop-up shop next weekend for the holidays. It used to be the site of a vaudeville house Miner's Theater, which some claim was where the concept of "Get the hook!" was invented.
4) East Village: Manhattan's first Buffalo Exchange is opening on November 22 at 332 E. 11th Street between First and Second Avenue. No need to take the L to Williamsburg for this one anymore.
5) Park Slope: The new Beacon's Closet on Fifth Avenue (replacing the old one) is now open. Check it out.