Here, for your Saturday morning enjoyment are some of our favorite stories from Curbed this week.
1) Willets Point: Did anyone really think it would turn out differently? After a lot of grandstanding and drama, the Mayor won a decisive victory in his plan for a $3 billion remake of Willets Point.
2) Williamsburg/Greenpoint: At least two condos, SteelWorks Lofts and Cleremont Greene are offering a buyer protection plan we call PriceChopper Insurance. Buy now and if prices are cut you get a discount at closing.
3) West Chelsea: Extell has plans to convince the medical industry not to go back to Ohio.
4) Upper West Side: The redo of Lincoln Center is slowly revealing itself as the scaffolding comes down.
5) Nolita: The Public Theater has shown its plans for the future.
6) Soho/West Village: Hugh Jackman and Justin Timberlake are clearly the PriceChopper Kings of New York.