And, now, before you settle into your Saturday routine, here are a few of our favorite posts from Curbed during this past week.
1) West Chelsea: Go through the photo gallery and decide which proposal for the Pier 57 tourist trap you like best.
2) Midtown: The Richard Rogers proposal was chosen for a building atop the Port Authority bus terminal had its big full color reveal.
3) FiDi: Frank Gehry's Beekman Tower has started showing its curves.
4) Hudson Square: Better get used to the idea of the Garbage Garage.
5) Coney Island: 'Twas a big week at Brooklyn's beach. The city confirmed that it's in talk with developer Joe Sitt to buy out his holdings in the amusement district and bizarre new renderings were released showing yet another odd possible future.
6) Greenpoint: 40 stories on the waterfront where only 30 stories are allowed? Well, a developer is going to give it a shot, apparently.