This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) Via 78th&2nd, a report that dive bar Brady's has temporarily changed its name to Manning's. Also, Gisele Bundchen's West Village townhouse was burned down.
2) It wasn't happening for Ivan Kane's Forty Deuce burlesque club at Nolita's 19 Kenmare Street, so will a Japanese restaurant get the green light?
3) The clock is ticking on two-star Ludlow Street staple Suba. Damn you, Hell Square.
4) The restaurant lineup in the new Times Tower is complete. Welcome, "concept" restaurant from Hale & Hearty guys!
5) First signs of life at The Palm steakhouse's new location on the FiDi/Tribeca border.
· Eater [eater.com]