This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) The paper is down at Robert DeNiro's Greenwich Hotel in Tribeca, and Eater has interior pics of its soon-to-open restaurant, Ago.
2) How many ego-driven chefs will it take to run The Windsor into the ground? Four.
3) Did Soho's Fiamma respond to a positive Times review by cutting costs and jacking up prices?
4) Rocco DiSpirito (remember him?) is gearing for a comeback (maybe).
5) Put that wallet away, wiener-loving friend, because the Gray's Papaya on 14th Street and Seventh Avenue is giving away free hot dogs!
· Eater [eater.com]