[Click to expand]
If there are multiple centers of heat in Long Island City, one of them is the area around Jackson Avenue near the Pulaski Bridge, which offers up so many buildings rising at the same time that it's almost hard to keep track of them. Here's a rough panorama showing four of them:
1) Hunters View, on one of the Pulaski Twins.
2) 11-15 50th Avenue, a "mystery building" that's the other Pulaski Twin.
3) 10-50 Jackson, which comes from Gene Kaufman's workshop.
4) Our jagged friend ten63, on the site of the demolished Hackett Building.
· Construction Watch: The Pulaski Twins Standing Tall [Curbed]
· Construction Watch: ten63's Jagged Edges Have Formed in LIC [Curbed]
· Constructoporn: The Long Island City Collection [Curbed]