This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) Can you feel it, David Chang fans? The Ko is coming.
2) In a serious bit of Keith McNally rumormongering, Mr. BlathaMoranStis may have put in an offer for the Minetta Tavern on MacDougal Street.
3) Remember the exclusive members-only club that was set to open in the old Double Happiness space? Looks like it may take a while.
4) Which celebrichefs have been neglecting their blogging duties? Poor showing, Molto Mario.
5) The long-delayed Merkato 55 is set to bring African cuisine to the Meatpacking District, whether it wants it or not.
· Eater [eater.com]