This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) The surest sign of spring: Carroll Gardens' Gowanus Yacht Club has opened. And they're hiring! Sharpen those pencils.
2) Pinkberry's mysterious concoction is now, officially, frozen yogurt. Yay?
3) What's the worst restaurant table in New York? Some nominees are already in.
4) Celebrated Chinatown coffee shop/breakfat spot Mei Lai Wah was shuttered by the DOH, making this article very poorly timed.
5) It looks like all the buzz from the Gossip Girl mention has worn off at Gilt, in the Palace Hotel. Quite the press release!
· Eater [eater.com]